Genoa and Tigullio on two wheels
Three days dedicated to the discovery of Genoa, Santa Margherita Ligure, Portofino, Rapallo and Camogli…..on two wheels!
DAY 1: GENOA by Segway
– Arrival in Genoa in the early afternoon to visit its historical centre by Segway! A maze of caruggi (narrow alleys) alternating with small and charming squares overlooked by churches linked to the most important Genoese noble families. The most complete route to visit the most important places in Europe’s largest medieval old town! Let yourself be “transported” by Segway, through medieval alleys, noble streets, sumptuous palaces, places of millenary charm, among breathtaking views, scents and flavours from all over the world. A real adventure, full of fascination and curiosity, let yourself be conquered by the marvellous city of Genoa, in complete safety and practicality.
– Free dinner
– Overnight stay in B&B in the historical centre of Genoa.
DAY 2: PORTOFINO & Co by scooter
– Transfer by train to Santa Margherita Ligure.
– Scooter hire. You will discover the Tigullio Gulf and its pearls: Portofino, “Santa”, Rapallo and Camogli. The Portofino Promontory offers scenery that is unique in the world. Villages suspended in time, characterised by a typical tradition linked to the sea. Beautifully coloured houses and streets that will lead you to discover the hidden corners and key panoramic points of this area of Liguria.
– Return by train to Genoa
– Free dinner
– Overnight stay in B&B.
GIORNO 3: GENOVA
– Colazione e check-out
– Mattinata dedicata a scoprire in autonomia le “Genova verticale”: la funicolare Zecca- Righi, vi condurrà fuori dal centro cittadino per raggiungere le alture in pochi minuti. Le rotaie dei piccoli vagoni si inerpicano lungo i binari, e dopo una prima parte nascosta in galleria, si apre una visuale in mezzo ai palazzi che sale sempre più e permette di ammirare la città dall’alto una volta arrivati a destinazione al Righi. Il rientro in centro storico può essere effettuato a piedi seguendo le famose creuze genovesi.
– Pranzo libero
Price: from 242 euros per person (minimum 2)
The price includes:
2 nights in B&B in Genoa
tour by segway “Tour Caruggi” 2h30min
transfer by train to/from Genoa-Santa Margherita Ligure
scooter rental 1 day
funicular ticket (duration 100min) one way
Medical assistance and luggage insurance
The price does not include
Transfer to and from the place of origin and daily transfers
Eventual tourist tax, extras and everything not mentioned under “the fee includes”