Portofino 4 days
Day 1 – Welcome to the Park of Portofino !!
Arrival in the Park of Portofino. Welcome Meeting with an insider of Dafne Viaggi.
Day 2 – One of the paths of the Natural Park
Day dedicated to discover the amazing Natural Park of Portofino, between nature and culture: it is possible to choose between a path in the eastern side of the Park (from Santa Margherita to Portofino, easy trail; about 2.5h, elevation gain and loss of about 250m) or in the western side (from Camogli to San Fruttuoso, moderate itinerary, lasting about 4h, elevation gain and loss of about 350m). Both the itineraries let the walkers admire the Mediterranean maquis , the steep cliffs overlooking the sea and in the same time the historical sites of the abbeys of Saint Fruttuoso and Cervara, the medieval villages of Portofino and Camogli.
Day 3 – Kayaking and Snorkeling
Discover the Park of Portofino by the sea from the Bay of Paraggi with green and crystal clear water! From the kayak you can see steep cliffs of conglomerate covered by scrub and pine trees and colorful tower shaped houses, while, with masks and fins, you will discover the beautiful backdrops of the Marine Protected Area.
Day 4– Departure
Total price per person (based on 2 people)
Low Season: € 380
High Season: € 460
The fee includes:
• 3 nights in B & B or Hotel ** / *** in Santa Margherita Ligure (or Gulf of Tigullio) with B & B
• Meeting with Our operator introduction to the tour
• Information material, book and map of the Park of Portofino
• Availability 24/24 of Our local insider
• Detailed descriptions of the path for days 2
• Transfer by boat for day 2
• Kayak Excursion for day 3
The price does not include:
• Lunches, Dinners, entrance fees to museums and everything not mentioned in “the price includes”
For more information or booking please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org